Yes. Yes it is.


Friday, October 08, 2010

Some proof that I have actually done some work at some point in my life.


So for my final assignment in my last year of my degree I decided to explore the idea of identity.
I know it's a widely documented subject in photography, but I wanted to start by looking at a mothers identity and how a woman changes after having children; losing her own identity but creating a new one along with her new responsibilities and lifestyle changes.
As a new mother (my son was 4 weeks old when I started this assignment) my life had changed dramatically and I felt that my life was no longer my own because there was someone much more important.

This was my starting image.
Shot on my Yashica TLR, using Fuji Pro 160s medium format film.

No comments:

Post a Comment